These 10 Houses In Nevada Have The Most Incredible Christmas Decorations
If you’re anything like me, nothing excites you more during the holiday season than driving around and checking out all of the festive Christmas decorations. Sadly, I’ve yet to pull my decorations from the attic. If you’re behind like I am, hopefully the 10 beautifully decorated houses in Nevada (from previous years) I’ve listed below will give you the boost you need to start your holiday decorating.
10. Frosty the Snowman, from Henderson, is waving, "Merry Christmas!"
Henderson, is waving, "Merry Christmas!""
9. It doesn't matter what size house you live in. When it's the holiday season, you can decorate as "big" as you'd like. I absolutely LOVE this photo!
8. This beautifully decorated house is in Reno. Is it putting you into the holiday spirit as much as it is me?
7. Christmas in suburbia has never looked more festive!
6. This colorful home/attraction is owned by hypnotist Marc Savard. It's known as the Robindale Christmas Light Show, and it's located at 1420 E Robindale Road, Las Vegas.
5. If you've never been to the Governor's Mansion during the holiday season, you must make plans to check it out. It's decorated exquisitely this time of year.
4. What a beautifully decorated house! So tastefully done! I wonder what's in the red package...
3. I don't know which is cuter. The elf by the tree? Or the Santa on the garage door? These decorations are enough to get anyone into the holiday spirit.
2. Santa has landed in Henderson! "Santa's Landing Strip" is such a fun and unique Christmas decoration. LOVE IT!!!
1. With more than 100,000 lights that are synchronized to music, this Las Vegas home truly is magical this time of year. It’s located at 4088 Mita Way, Las Vegas.
So, what do you think? Quite festive, huh? Merry Christmas!
Courtesy of Only In Your State